With eStatements, get FREE electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, search, save and print online. Environmentally-conscious and security-minded individuals are choosing to receive eStatements in place of traditional paper statements.
- Fast-Available online sooner than traditional, paper statements.
- Convenient-Archived for more than 12 months.
- Secure-Access account information via the Internet using a secure account log in.
- Environmentally Friendly-eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
Enrollment is FREE and signing up is EASY!
- What are eStatements?eStatements is a service provided by Farmers Bank to allow you to view your documents through the internet. As an eStatements user, you have a personalized eStatements home page that you can use to access all the documents archived for you by the bank. In addition, we can send you an email notification each time a new document is available.
- Will I continue to receive my printed statement in the mail if I sign up for eStatements?No, when you sign up for eStatements you will not receive a paper statement in the mail. If you would like to continue to receive your paper statement, and you would also like to receive an email notifying you when your new account information is available to view online, you can sign up for the Statement Information Available email alert in the Priority Alerts section of the site.
- Is there a cost associated with receiving eStatemets?No, eStatements are FREE to Farmers Bank online customers.
- Will my eStatement look the same as my printed statement?Your eStatement will be a PDF version of your actual printed statement. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it in this format. You can download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.Adobe.com
- Can I have my eStatement notification sent to multiple email addresses?Yes, you can choose to send your eStatement notifications to up to two email addresses per account.
- Is special software required to view my eStatement online?Yes, your eStatement will be in a PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.Adobe.com. You will also have the opportunity to download it when you sign up for eStatements.
- Who do I call if I have questions about my eStatement?If you have any questions concerning your eStatement, Contact our Customer Service Department at 859.885.9481.
- What should I do if I do not receive my eStatement?If you have not received an email notifying you that your statement is available to view online, we may have an outdated email address on file for you. Please go to the Manage Profile page in the eStatements section of the site, check your email address and update it if necessary.If your email address is correct and you are still not receiving your eStatement notification, Contact our Customer Service Department at 859.885.9481.
- How secure are eStatements?We do not send your actual statement through email, instead we send you an email notification that your eStatement is available to view online. You must then log on to our secure web site where your account information is protected by 128-bit encryption technology.
- How do I sign up for eStatements?To sign up for eStatements, select the eStatements option in the Online Banking section of our website. Once you accept the terms of the eStatements Agreement, you will specify the email address to where you would like your eStatements sent. You will begin receiving eStatements with your next statement cycle.
- How do I change the email address to where my eStatement notifications are sent?any time you can return to eStatements in the Online Banking section of our website. Here you can update the email addresses to where your eStatements are being sent.
Viewing, Printing and Saving Your eStatements
- After I sign up, when can I expect to receive my first eStatement?You will begin to receive eStatements and stop receiving paper statements with your next statement cycle. If your statement has recently cycled, you may receive one last paper statement before electronic statements begin.
- How will I know when my eStatement is available to view online?You will receive an email notification when your new eStatement is available to view online. This email will contain a link to log on to the secure online banking section of the site. Once logged on, you will be taken directly to your most recent online statement.
- How do I view my eStatement?The email notification will contain a link that will take you directly to your most current eStatement. You may also access the PDF of your eStatement by clicking on the View Statement link on the Account Detail screen.
- How do I save my eStatement?save your eStatement, click on the View Statement button on the Account Detail page and choose the Save button in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
How Does eStatement Archiving Work?
You will receive an email notification when your new eStatement is available. Once you have enrolled in eStatements, the archive process begins. While you will not be able to view statements which you have already received in paper form, you will be able to see your current and future statements and cancelled checks. The system stores a minimum of 12 months of statements for you.
If you did not find the answer you were looking for or have a comment, contact our Customer Service Department at 859.885.9481.